Share Your Research at the MASCC/JASCC/ISOO 2023 Annual Meeting
Present your research to an international audience of best-in-class supportive cancer care professionals.
Abstracts on a wide range of supportive care topics are welcome, particularly those relating to our 2023 meeting themes:
- Overall Theme: Interdisciplinary Nature of Supportive Cancer Care
- Robotics and Digital Medicine
- Disparities in the Availability of Supportive Care
- When Evidence-Based Medicine Meets Traditional Medicine
- Sessions on the Various MASCC/JASCC/ISOO Study Group Topics
We encourage submissions from both new and experienced researchers.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to present at the MASCC/JASCC/ISOO 2023 Annual Meeting and will also have their abstracts published in our journal Supportive Care in Cancer.
Note: One co-author must be registered to attend by the Early Bird Deadline to be eligible to present at the MASCC/JASCC/ISOO 2023 Annual Meeting and to be published in the journal.
MASCC offers several scholarships and awards for successful abstract submissions, including travel reimbursements to attend the Annual Meeting. We encourage all submitting first authors to consider applying for one.
Deadline for abstract submissions which include a Conference Scholarship application:
December 21, 2022 3pm EST
Deadline for all other abstract submissions (including other awards/scholarships):
January 11, 2023 3pm EST
Join Our Webinar
To support abstract submitters, MASCC is hosting a webinar titled “Writing a Compelling Abstract”
October 18, 2022
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM EST | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CET |10:30 PM – 11:30 PM ACT
- To highlight reasons to write an excellent abstract
- To review the structure of an abstract and highlight elements that should be included
- To share pearls and tips on abstract writing, including how to avoid some commonly made errors
- Introductions – Dr David Hui and Prof Annie Young, Session Chairs
- Why Is Abstract Writing So Important? – Prof Annie Young
- What Are the Key Elements of a Compelling Abstract? – Dr Andrea Stringer
- How to Avoid Commonly Made Errors and Deliver the Message Effectively? – Dr David Hui
- Live Q&A to follow