Supportive Care in Cancer
The Official Journal of MASCC
• Editor-in-Chief: Fred Ashbury, PhD
Supportive Care in Cancer provides MASCC members with up-to-date research and reviews on all aspects of supportive care for people with cancer, their caregivers, and families.
The journal covers medical, technical, and surgical topics, as well as nursing, rehabilitative, psychosocial, and spiritual issues in a range of formats, including original research, reviews, guidelines, consensus papers, and short communications.
MASCC members get free access to the journal in print or digital format. Learn more about becoming a member.
Publish with Us
Why Publish with Us
- We are committed to ensuring high visibility for your publication through Society membership, libraries and social media.
- Our journal is ranked #1 in the Google Scholar h5-Index of Hospice and Palliative Care, with a 2020 h5-Index of 55.
- Through Springer Compact agreements, authors from participating institutions can publish Open Choice in our journal, at no cost to the authors.
- Our helpful and supportive reviewers deliver high levels of author satisfaction, with 95% of our published authors reporting that they would definitely or probably publish with us again.
Journal Contact Information
Lori Fleming, Editorial Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org