We’re working together with our corporate partners to continually improve the supportive care of people with cancer. Below are some of the opportunities for your company to partner with MASCC:
Sponsor Our Annual Meeting
As the pre-eminent international and interdisciplinary conference on supportive care in cancer, the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting is a prime opportunity for your company to showcase products and treatments used to prevent and manage the adverse effects of cancer.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities at the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting, please contact Ruxandra Nedu, MASCC Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate MASCC Membership
Corporate MASCC membership brings a variety of benefits, including exclusive privileges at the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting. These include:
- Opportunities to meet exclusively with key MASCC opinion leaders
- Priority in the selection of dates for educational initiatives for MASCC members
- Priority in the selection of time slots for satellite symposia held in conjunction with the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting
- Six 2-year MASCC memberships with online access to Supportive Care in Cancer
- Discounted rates to the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting
- Significantly reduced costs for reviews of corporate-developed educational materials with commentary from MASCC specialists
- Opportunities to work with key MASCC opinion leaders to look at site-specific symptoms and prevention and management of treatment-induced side effects in cancer
- Advanced knowledge of the topics and issues facing MASCC members through the work of the study groups
For more information about corporate memberships, please contact email@example.com.
Our Corporate Members:
Alira Health’s mission is to enable healthcare transformation by helping healthcare and life sciences organizations innovate and grow. Every day, this work is driven by their shared values: Integrity, Leadership, Service, Achievement and Quality. Using these ideals as daily touchstones, Alira works closely with each client to identify opportunities and complement their expertise with a full spectrum of advisory support. They provide the right financial, scientific, clinical, and marketing tools to empower ideas, implement strategies, and pioneer tomorrow’s standard of care.