We’re working together with our corporate partners to continually improve the supportive care of people with cancer. Below are some of the opportunities for your company to partner with MASCC:
Sponsor Our Annual Meeting
As the pre-eminent international and interdisciplinary conference on supportive care in cancer, the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting is a prime opportunity for your company to showcase products and treatments used to prevent and manage the adverse effects of cancer.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities at the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting, please contact Melissa Chin, MASCC Executive Director, at email@example.com or Ruxandra Nedu, MASCC Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate MASCC Membership
Corporate MASCC membership brings a variety of benefits, including exclusive privileges at the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting. These include:
- Opportunities to meet exclusively with key MASCC opinion leaders
- Priority in the selection of dates for educational initiatives for MASCC members
- Priority in the selection of time slots for satellite symposia held in conjunction with the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting
- Six 2-year MASCC memberships with online access to Supportive Care in Cancer
- Discounted rates to the MASCC/ISOO Annual Meeting
- Significantly reduced costs for reviews of corporate-developed educational materials with commentary from MASCC specialists
- Opportunities to work with key MASCC opinion leaders to look at site-specific symptoms and prevention and management of treatment-induced side effects in cancer
- Advanced knowledge of the topics and issues facing MASCC members through the work of the study groups
For more information about corporate memberships, please contact email@example.com.
Our Corporate Members:
Alira Health is a global healthcare firm whose mission is to humanize healthcare and life sciences in partnership with patients. From development to medical care, we complement the expertise of our Pharma, Biotech, and MedTech clients with a full spectrum of services across their entire solutions lifecycle, including clinical operations, real-world evidence, and patient-centric technology offerings.
Our integrated and multidisciplinary team of over 800 scientists, strategists, economists, clinicians, and biostatisticians collaborate across our North American, European, and Asian offices and advise 80% of the top 50 MedTech companies and 75% of the top 50 Pharma companies.
Gilead and Kite Oncology are creating the future of oncology. Making bold strides against cancer requires a strategy built on the power of partnerships, groundbreaking technologies and unexpected clinical combinations. We have purposefully built our pipeline with a focus on depth and breadth to address the greatest unmet needs. From antibody-drug conjugates and small molecules to cell therapy-based approaches, our research and development programs are creating possibilities for
people with overlooked, underserved, and difficult-to-treat cancers. We are focused on helping to bring more life to people with cancer and changing the way cancer is treated.
Napo Pharmaceuticals, a wholly owned subsidiary of Jaguar Health, focuses on developing and commercializing proprietary plant-based human pharmaceuticals from plants harvested responsibly from rainforest areas. Our crofelemer drug product candidate is the subject of the OnTarget study, an ongoing pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial for prophylaxis of diarrhea in adult cancer patients receiving targeted therapy. For more information about Napo Pharmaceuticals, please visit www.napopharma.com.