Thursday November 30, 2023
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM UTC | 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CET | 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
- Introduction – Prof Maryam Lustberg, Session Chair
- Optimizing Endocrine Therapy Decisions in Early-Stage Breast Cancer – Dr Stephanie Graff
- Communicating with Patients About Personalized Medicine Approaches in Endocrine Therapy – Dr Tara Sanft
- Patient Experience on Right Sizing Endocrine Therapy Management – Vivian Lee, Patient Partner
- Increase awareness of how to best utilize Breast Cancer Index (BCI) in various clinical scenarios.
- Discuss how to offer personalized symptom management for patients experiencing endocrine therapy and chemotherapy toxicity as part of their personalized treatment recommendation from BCI.
This webinar is made possible by an educational grant from Biotheranostics Inc., A Hologic Company
Prof Maryam Lustberg
Dr Tara Sanft
Dr Stephanie Graff