Our MASCC study groups have recently released two new sets of guidelines:
- The Antiemetics Study Group in collaboration with ESMO has updated the MASCC/ESMO Antiemetic Guidelines, including:
- Emetic classification of antineoplastic agents
- Highly emetic chemotherapy
- Moderately emetic chemotherapy
- Low or minimally emetic chemotherapy
- Multiple-day, high-dose chemotherapy, refractory, break-through nausea and vomiting
- CAMs and non-pharmacological interventions
- Radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
2. The Oncodermatology and Survivorship Study Groups have created new MASCC clinical practice guidance for the prevention of breast cancer-related arm lymphoedema (BCRAL) based on international Delphi consensus-based recommendations.
Click the links above to download the guidelines and click here to learn more about MASCC study groups and how to join.