When you join MASCC, you become eligible to join up to three study groups devoted to specific topic areas in supportive care in cancer.
Study group membership provides opportunities to:
- Meet professionals from around the world who share your clinical and research interests
- Collaborate with experts in the field
- Lead or get involved in research projects
- Help develop clinical practice guidelines
- Design educational materials for practitioners to share with patients
- Review Annual Meeting abstract submissions
- Develop proposals for Annual Meeting Workshops and Parallel Sessions
Study groups serve as a valuable resource, providing expertise to MASCC members, other professional societies, and healthcare providers in the field.
How to Join
Every MASCC member is eligible to join up to three study groups.
To join a study group, click “Member Login” in the top right corner of the screen (on mobile devices, you will need to open the mobile menu first). Enter your username and password, then click on “Manage My Account/Profile” on the page that appears. Click the button that says “Edit”. Then scroll down to the study group fields and select the study groups of your choice.