How to Join
To join a study group, you must be a MASCC member.
- Log in to your member account by clicking “Member Login” in the top right of the screen (on mobile devices you will need to first open the mobile menu).
- Enter your username and password and then click on “Manage My Account/Profile”.
- Scroll down to your profile data and select “Edit”.
- Then select this study group as one of your three study group selections. Click SAVE.
Mission and Goals
- To keep up to date with current guideline regarding treating cancer patients with bleeding and clotting problems related to their disease.
- To evaluate current guidelines for their merit and deficiencies in providing adequate treatment to cancer patients with coagulation problems.
- To promote multinational and multidisciplinary cooperative networks among those involved in the care of cancer patients with thrombotic and bleeding complications; including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, psychologists, and other professionals involved in patient education.
- To focus on anticoagulation treatment and quality of life in cancer patients in different settings during the cancer journey: VTE prevention and management; outpatient and inpatient settings; VTE and bleeding complications in patients receiving active cancer-specific treatments as well as those receiving palliative care.
Recent scientific publications from the Hemostasis Study Group