Each year, MASCC joins forces with the International Society for Oral Oncology (ISOO) to host the preeminent international meeting on supportive care in cancer. This multinational and interdisciplinary meeting brings together professionals and trainees from diverse fields to engage, collaborate and learn.
Our 2024 Annual Meeting will be held in collaboration with our French affiliate organization AFSOS, and will take place in the charming city of Lille, France. With a cutting-edge scientific program presented by the world’s leading experts in supportive care, there will be lots to learn every day. Participants will come away familiar with the latest techniques to manage cancer symptoms and treatment side effects, as well as being equipped to address emotional, social, and psychological concerns in patients and survivors.
- Overall Theme: Empowering People Impacted by Cancer and Living with Toxicities
- Home Care and Extending Supportive Care at Home or Closer to Home
- Management of Emerging Toxicities
- Innovative Implementation of Supportive Care in Cancer
- Quality Improvement in supportive care
- Sessions on the Various MASCC/ISOO Study Group Topics
Reminder: Call for Abstracts
Deadline for abstracts which include a Conference Scholarship application:
December 20, 2023 3:00 PM EST
Deadline for all other abstracts (including other awards/scholarships):
January 10, 2024 3:00 PM EST